Information For Students » Work Permit Information

Work Permit Information

Hello Bulldogs!  
All current work permits will expire on January 14, 2022.  You must apply for a new work permit before January 14th.  
1.  Print out the blank Work Permit Application and take it to your employer (you do need a job to apply for a work permit).
2.  Scan (preferred) or send a picture of your completed work permit application to [email protected].
(Please make sure all sections - Minor information, Parent information, and Employer information - are completed to avoid delays in processing your permit application)
3.  Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for your work permit application to be processed.  The actual work permit will be emailed to you once it has been approved (usually within 24-48 hours)
All employed students under the age of 18 MUST have a current work permit on file.
*You must have and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA and maintain at least a 90% attendance rate to be eligible for a work permit.
Thank you!